117 Main St Suite 14, Stoneham, MA
See below for our new protocol (and regular appointment information) to keep everyone healthy amidst this COVID-19 outbreak.
- Please wait your vehicle or downstairs lobby until I call/text you to walk you into my practice.
- I am adhering to all CDC guidelines & AMTA
- All clients are required to sign a waiver, wear a face mask . have their temperature taken, and wash their hands (at my office) upon coming in. You can complete the waiver at my office
- I may keep you in the “prone” (face down) position on the massage table for the majority or the duration of your session. To limit droplets being passed on. When You are Supine ( face up) we both will be wearing face coverings.
- Face coverings will be required by both therapists and clients at all times, except when you are prone on the massage table.
- Your appointment may end up starting a few minutes later than scheduled, so that I can stagger them . Helps limit more clients in at once. You will always get your full time if your on time 😉
- i have extra cleaning protocol in place, additional air purifiers, my new building has a air filter in my treatment room., and hospital-grade cleaning supplies. Are used before and after all sessions.
- Because of all this prices of packages & singles went up $5 -$10 to cover cost of all cleaning agents., purifiers & many other supplies .My new office looks as relaxing as ever, I’m so excited for you to come in and relax & unwind!
- And of course – if you don’t feel well, don’t come in! Our 24-hour cancellation policy does still apply if you’re sick (or even just being cautious).
- If you have traveled to a “ hot spot” as required by the state of Massachusetts please quarantine your self 14 days, I will be doing the same. If you have a therapy scheduled you will NOT BE REQUIRED to pay for service. ( 24 hr cancellation policy will not apply in that situation)
- Lastly I missed all of you & I’m very excited to start working with you again & show you some new updates ashiatsu techniques! I have lots of new oils & tools!!
- I want to sincerely thank every single one of you whom continued to support my small business & check in on me during these times!! It was not easy. I would not be here doing what I love if it wasn’t for all of your support & referrals!!